Friday, 2 March 2012

The Gold Challenge - Sponsor Me

As if I wasn't busy enough I have decided it's time to do something good! Good things for a good cause, and good things for my non athletic body. So I've ended up doing The Gold Challenge!

The Gold Challenge is for anyone who wants to feel part of the excitement around the Olympic Games and wants to raise money for a charity close to their heart. The Olympic Challenge, which I have chosen involves me in a team of 5 (The Golden Girls we call ourselves. Not because we are very golden, but because we like to think we can do it) choosing 5 Olympic sports to try out. We have to do 3 hours minimum of coached activity to complete each sports. So far I have chosen shooting and trampolining. I will also be doing wheelchair basketball and hope to fulfil my dream of doing rhytmic gymnastics!

I have also chosen Cancer Research UK as my charity, in memory of my mum who died of cancer a few years back. I know she would be proud of me taking time out to do give something back. I am excited to share this experience with you and hope to have your moral support as well as donations!

To sponsor me simply visit my Gold Challenge Page and click "Sponsor Me!". Remember that anything counts!

The Gold Challenge

No comments: