Sunday, 18 March 2012

Jack and Tom for Boys by Girls "The 4th Floor"

I find myself drawn to the exploration of youthful innocence and the magic of adolescence a lot. A particular magic moment in my shooting experience lately was my shoot with new faces Jack & Tom at Oxygen models, who just so happen to be twins.

These boys have something really wonderful and magic about them, and capturing brotherly bond and that connection you have as a twin in images was pure bliss. The boys were such professionals, and amazing to work with and went from strength to strength throughout the day. Entertained by all their twin quirks, this day was as awesome as I felt about the images that came out of it.

You can view the full Boys by Girls editorial "The 4th Floor - Chapter 2" here or by clicking the image below.

Jack & Tom for Boys by Girls

No comments: