Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Matthew & Alistair in AW12 for Fashion156

I love this shoot I did for Fashion156 at the launch for new creative agency Fashion156Creative, which I am now represented by. Check out my profile here.

I loved playing with colour in the styling in this story, and fit it into the environment in Soho I was working with. Plus Matthew & Alistair was absolutely diving for this.

Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Fashion Direction GUY HIPWELL (assisted by Becca Deakins
Models MATTHEW & ALISTAIR at ELITE MODELS LONDON
Hair NASATO INOUE
Grooming NADINE ELIAS
Photo assistant SHEILA UDEAGU

Click here or image below to view all the pretty images.

Matthew & Alistair in AW12 for Fashion156

1 comment:

NatalieTrixie said...

I love your work and Boys by Girls so much! It's so inspiring :) x