Monday, 1 October 2012

Max & Omar for Beige Magazine

Some stories have to be told, and this love story for Beige Magazine is one of those stories.

I wanted to use my photography to tell a story that I was passionate about through my images, and although we live in a modern society today it seems some things are still a bit more tabu than they should be in my eyes. So for the gay young male of today, I wanted to shoot a beautiful love story with two boys as I saw it in my head. Helping me to do so was the gorgeous Max Wallis at Model1 and Omar at Strike Models, along with stylist Kristine Kilty. Grooming by Elizabeth Rita. Photographic Assistant Diana Chire.

Make sure to get yourself a copy of Beige Magazine to see the full story! Which includes "the kiss" which was a key part of this story.

Beige_Tearsheet1web

No comments: