Monday, 3 December 2012

I adore Primo Baker at Premier Models. He's such a cutie and always brings so much energy to a shoot.

For this shoot, we simply went to Primo's favourite places (he sent me a call sheet including his proposed locations he wanted to shoot me!) as we wanted to capture him in a natural environment.

Primo is also a talented producer, so the Boys by Girls feature this is linked to below also includes some of the tracks he has produced and videos he made to showcase them.

Click here to view more images.

Primo at Premier for Boys by Girls

2 comments:

Pontus said...

Hi! I just discovered your work, and I must say I am in love! Your tones and color in your photographs are beautiful, I love the simplicity and the minimalistic style you do, I get so inspired watching them. My favorites, are the ones with the boys, I really like how you have directed the models, their faces, body language, clothes, everything really! Not only is the pictures amazing, but I love how you have put the photos together, you are very talented! Have you ever worked with graphic design before? Truly Amazing!

I am myself an aspiring photographer from Sweden, 17 years old. I would love for you to see my photos and maybe get your response, that would be fantastic! I just wanted to say that. Keep up the good work! :D

Cecilie Harris said...

Hey Pontus, thank you so much for your lovely comment and feedback. This is very sweet of you :). I put a lot of passion into capturing the boys I work with, so it' wonderful to hear detailed feedback on what people like about it.

I haven't actually done much graphic design, but that doesn't seem to get in the way of me putting together my images. I love doing it.

I had a look at your work on Flickr and you have some lovely and beautiful work yourself. Also love your self portraits. Nice :)