Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Timothy Kelleher for "A Place Called Youth"

I so adore Timothy Kelleher (D1 Models) and his rare, timeless beauty. He has this magic boyish and classic beauty that you rarely find, so it was such a dream to shoot him for the latest Boys by Girls issue "A Place Called Youth".

This editorial was captured at Timothy's home, which give an intimate feel of the images like so many in the fourth Boys by Girls publication. Timothy showed me and my team all his favourite spots at home, his garden, the rugby ground he plays and the woods he used to spend time in as a kid. All incorporated in his story, the image results are absolutely stunning and I'm already eager to shoot Timothy as much as I possibly can in the future. This is a boy I'm very excited about.

Styling by Nikhil Sharma. Grooming by Elizabeth Rita.

Click here to view more image previews.
Timothy Kelleher for "A Place Called Youth"

No comments: