Saturday, 1 June 2013

Tommy & Jasper for I Love Fake Magazine

For the twin issue of I Love Fake Magazine I shot the lovely Tommy & Jasper. Having so much fun with this story of two mates chilling for a weekend camping inside. The modern boy from the city can't possibly camp outdoors, right.

With some gorgeous and fun styling by Chad, some fake tent building from Hannah, cool hair by Stephen and a super cool location at the Oakley Hotel, we were all set to create some lovely images.

Click here to visit I Love Fake Magazine

Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Styling CHAD BURTON
Styling Assistant JESSICA BEVAN
Hair and Make-Up STEVEN HAMILTON
Photography Assistant HANNAH FICKLEY
Models TOMMY MARR (M+P Models) and JASPER HARVEY (Elite Models)

With special thanks to The Oakley Hotel

Tommy & Jasper for I Love Fake Magazine

No comments: